Please complete all applicable fields.
Once completed please ensure you read and accept the Terms and Conditions (at the foot of this form) of the Woodmansterne Conservation Awards 2016/17 before you submit your application.
The closing date for the receipt of applications is 31st January 2017.
Terms and Conditions
- Only Museums, Galleries, Institutions and Country Houses regularly open to the public and in the UK are eligible to apply.
- Conservation work already commissioned is not eligible for support from the Woodmansterne Art Conservation Awards.
- Any grant promised will be paid to a successful applicant by Woodmansterne Publications Ltd on completion of the proposed conservation work (the deadline for completed work being end March 2018), with such grant to be claimed by the applicant invoicing Woodmansterne Publications Ltd. The applicant undertakes to submit a copy of the conservator’s receipted invoice and final report at the same time.
- The applicant, if successful, undertakes to put the conserved painting on public display for a minimum period of one year from the date of completion of the conservation project.
- The following statement needs to appear on any wall labels relating to a conserved painting and must accompany any promotional material relating to its conservation for a period of one year from the date of payment of any grant by Woodmansterne Publications Ltd: “Conserved through a grant from the Woodmansterne Art Conservation Awards”.
- The applicant, if successful, undertakes to supply to Woodmansterne Publications Ltd free of charge (but within reasonable limits) photographic material, in a form specified by the Awards, recording the painting and, if appropriate, its frame after conservation, within three months of the date of payment of any grant by Woodmansterne Publications Ltd.
- Copyright in all photographs submitted to the Awards remains the applicant’s, although Woodmansterne Publications Ltd reserves the right to use the images in publicity relating to the Awards programme.